Titusville, Florida – Titusville-based Playalinda Brewing Co. (PBC) has partnered with Cavalier Distributing for statewide distribution in Florida. Cavalier will distribute draught versions of PBC’s funky-fresh flagship beers including Pleasure Chest Ale, a hop-forward and juicy IPA-ish beer, Bottomless Blonde (named after a nearby clothing-optional beach), and Robonaut Red, a nod to Titusville’s historic role in American space exploration, as well as their seasonals and occasionals.
“The entire Playalinda team is proud to join the Cavalier Distributing family and is genuinely excited about a partnership that will ultimately connect us with the craft beer community we’re so deeply committed to,” said Co-Founder/Owner and Head Brewmaster Ron Raike. Several launch events will take place throughout the Space Coast, Orlando, and Jacksonville over the next few weeks including:
- 11/18: Redlight Redlight (Orlando)–5 p.m.
- 11/19 Brass Tap Mills Park – 4 p.m.
- 11/21 World of Beer Viera –7 p.m.
- 11/21 The Mansion (Melbourne) – 7 p.m.
- 11/22 Gnarly Barley (Orlando) – 5 p.m.
- 11/22 Coasters (Melbourne) – 7p.m.
- 11/22 The Village Idiot (Cocoa) – 7 p.m.
- 11/23 The Thirsty Topher (Orlando) –5 p.m.
- 11/30 World of Beer Dr. Phillips – 6 p.m.
- 12/2 Rossi’s Pizza (Orlando) – 5 p.m.
- 12/6 Alewife Craft beer and Bottle Shop – 6 p.m.
- 12/7 Engine 15 Brewing (Jacksonville Beach) – 4 p.m.
- 12/8 Brewz & Dawgz – 6-8 p.m.
- 12/8 Planet Sarbez 8:30 p.m.
- 12/9 The Public House (Orlando) – 5 p.m.
- 12/10 World of Beer Downtown Orlando – 5 p.m.
For more details, visit the Calendar section at cavbeer.com.
About Playalinda Brewing Co.
Playalinda is owned by Donna and Bryan Scott and Ron and Katie Raike and has two locations; one in an historic hardware store in downtown Titusville and Brix Project, a new brewpub in South Titusville. Playalinda launched in November 2014 as the town’s first microbrewery. Playalinda’s Brewmaster Ron Raike brings more than three decades of brewing experience, industry leadership, and creative vision to the brewery. His reverence for brewing traditions combined with a fervent attention to detail and the use of local, seasonally-inspired ingredients have helped establish Playalinda as both a community gathering point and a noteworthy destination for craft beer newbies and aficionados alike.